Not your ordinary city function room!
A unique space in the CBD, barista coffee, fresh pasta, pastries, cocktail bar and even an old bank vault cellaring a wide range of Italian and Australian wines.
Corporate functions are a representation of your business, and having the right venue, ideas and management ensures an impressive event.
Mach2 is a rare space in Sydney CBD offering a private, flexible layout and able to catering for your event needs from team meetings, corporate cocktail functions, board and annual general meetings to full service breakfast, lunch and or dinner events. More
Mach2 is happy to cater for groups ranging from 10-110 guests. Please review our preferred function menus. These menus have been selected due to their popularity, and are prepared with the finest produce available and complemented by our extensive wine list.
Our function menus are flexible so should you prefer something other than the chosen main courses please feel free to discuss this further with us. All the main courses (except for pasta) are served with vegetables and include Coffee/Tea and chocolates. Individual dietary requirements can only be catered for if organised in advance. Please familiarise yourself with the following conditions and complete the booking form and return to us to confirm your booking.
- All meals are cooked to order, the standard of service is greatly reduced on larger tables ordering from the full a la carte menu, we therefore request all groups of 8 or more to order from one of several seasonal shortened a la carte menus, all of which can be tailored to suit with prior arrangement.
- A valid credit card is required to secure your group booking, to be submitted with a completed “Booking request form”. All bookings remain tentative until we are in receipt of requested information.
- 24 hours notice is required for cancellation of a booking. Failure to show will result in your credit card being charged according to the menu you have chosen and the numbers you have confirmed.
- Once final numbers are confirmed should any of your party not turn up you will be charged according to your confirmed numbers.
- A gratuity charge of 10% will be added to the total bill.
- To ensure the comfort of guests and the ease of service, groups of 8 up to 10 seated over 1 table, otherwise 2 tables side by side or as configuration on the day allows.
- During the month of December (Silly Season) – group bookings cancelled on the day will incur a 50% charge against the credit card left to secure the booking. Fee is based on numbers and menu chosen.
- Please be advised that payments made with the following credit cards attract the following surcharges.
American Express 1.5%
Other cards 1.5%
Maximum 2 CCard payments per bill
For further information or to discuss your options please contact Mach2 on
02 9262 1075
Mach2 Private Functions
Mach2 restaurant is available to exclusively host private dining and special celebrations, for corporate dinners, product launches or special events. Mach2 can comfortably cater for up to 40 guests seated or up to 110 standing for cocktails, with special food and wine packages to suit your specific requirements.
Functions, Corporate & Private
for up to 110 guests
We have a long standing reputation as Sydney’s number one business district restaurant and function location.
Your Room Your Way
|Upstairs Downstairs & Alfresco||110|
- Caters for up to 80 cocktail party guests, 40 seated.
- Available for business events Monday to Friday from early morning to evening dinners and drinks.
- Ideal venue for business meetings, annual general meetings, board meetings, breakfast functions, team building events, cocktail parties, product launches, seminars and corporate events.
- A full range of audio visual equipment is available.
- Cocktail staff can design a drinks menu to complement your event.
- Pastas are made fresh daily on premise with a range of restaurant quality menus or create the perfect menu with our Executive Chef.
- Located in the centre of Sydney’s CBD.
- Wi-Fi throughout venue.
- Multi layout options, visual styling and florist team available to meet your exact needs.
The room layout was exactly what we needed. The size, privacy, equipment set up and service second to none. Oh and thank you for real coffee, what a difference……. Our best AGM ever! See you next year.
Executive assistant to CEO
I would like to thank you for your time spent with us when arranging the day and looking after us so well. The service, facilities and food were excellent. We have had many complementary comments about the event.
I just wanted to say a massive thank you to you and your whole team, you were extremely accommodating and easy to work with. It is amazing how much easier functions are to organise when you have someone who knows what they’re doing.
Team Building Manager